Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ta-Da!

Whelp, it's in there! 

We were excited & anxious early this morning as we put the kids in the car still in their jammies and dropped them off at my friend's house. Awesome friend for waking up before dawn on a Sunday so I can drop my rug-rats off! It was strange being at the clinic on a Sunday. The rest of the building (shared office space) and most of the city is pretty sleepy that early on Sundays. Anyway, we checked-in, got settled in the room and I waited under a cozy blanket.

 

... and Scot was feeling left out...  


The IPs arrived and it was so nice to see their faces! The nurse came in and put an ultrasound wand on my tummy so we could watch the embryo being implanted! Watching it was so surreal - the whole room was silent! Once they pushed it in, they took a picture & handed it to the IM. I turned around and they handed me one too! Yay!


I added the arrow and circle to show you where it is. I apologize for my artistic ability on the computer. :)

The nurse explained some "dos & don'ts" and said I should lay there for 5 minutes, so we chit chatted with the IPs for a bit. I can't imagine how they must feel! I would be so overwhelmed with emotion!

Now at home, I'm taking it easy & spending my day like Phoebe - 





No comments:

Post a Comment