Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

My 2013 will be a great year filled with new beginnings, fun journeys & lots of love!! Now that the holidays are over, I feel that I finally have time to update the blog. :)

I must share with you an awesome bumper sticker I received from my brother for Christmas. Ha! Love it.



I am technically at 11 weeks now. There has not been any recent appointments, except for meeting my new OB a few weeks ago, which went very well. She was super sweet and warm, I liked her a lot. She also did an ultrasound, but the image was not as good as the ones we have received from the Fertility Clinic up to this point. I do go into a different office next week for what they call a 12 week integrated screening. This is standard for all pregnancies (I remember having one when I was pregnant with my son in 2008). The Integrated Screen will detect up to 92% of babies affected with Down Syndrome and up to 90% with Trisomy 18. It will also detect up to 80% of babies that have open neural tube defects such as Spina Bifida.

I will have to start updating the blog with bump pictures soon! I am already starting to show - and actually have been for a week or two. I am at the point where I am too big for my regular clothes, but don't quite look right in maternity clothes. I'm perfectly fine in sweats. :)

Will update next week after the appointment & with a bump photo!

Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment